General Terms and Conditions of Natural Mojo GmbH1. Scope
2. Conclusion of the contract
3. Pricing and payment methods
4. Delivery and shipping conditions
5. Retention of title
6. No sales to commercial customers
8. Copyright and image rights
9. Information on alternative dispute resolution
10. Final provisions, applicable law
1. Scope1.1 These General Terms and Conditions (Terms) shall apply to all contracts on the purchase of goods that you conclude with us, Natural Mojo GmbH, Friedrichstraße 79, 10117 Berlin, via our web shop. 1.2 Any of your own pre-formulated terms and conditions which deviate from these Terms shall not form part of the contract, even if we are aware of them, unless we agree to their validity expressly and at least in text form (e.g. by email). 1.3 The Terms only apply if you are a consumer, i.e. if the purpose of the products and services ordered cannot be primarily attributed to your trade, business or profession. 1.4 We must be notified separately in advance of any sale to customers who are acting in exercise of their trade, business or profession and can therefore be regarded as an entrepreneur, or of any sale of quantities not commensurate with household use. 1.5 The contract language is German.
2. Conclusion of the contract2.1 The information we provide about products and prices within each order process is subject to change and non-binding. 2.2 Initially, you can place the products in the virtual cart under no obligation. After clicking on “Checkout”, you will have the opportunity to enter your delivery and billing information and select your preferred payment method. Before submitting your binding order, you can correct the information you have entered at any time by using the correction aids provided during the order process. By clicking on “Place order”, you submit a binding order for the products in your cart. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your order as soon as you have submitted your order. 2.3 The exact time when the contract is concluded with us depends on the method of payment you choose:
- Klarna invoice and part payment
We accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance in a separate email or by sending the goods within two working days.
- Klarna direct banking
After placing your order, you will be redirected to the website of the payment service provider Klarna Bank AB (publ). The contract with us is concluded as soon as you issue your payment order there.
- Amazon Pay
During the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Amazon before completing the order in our web shop. There you can select the delivery address and payment method stored with Amazon and confirm the payment order to Amazon. You can then complete the order process as normal in our web shop. After submitting your order, we request Amazon to initiate the payment transaction, thereby accepting your offer.
- Credit card
When placing your order, you also provide us with your credit card details. After verifying your identity as the cardholder, we request your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction, thereby accepting your offer.
After the order process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. There you can issue a payment order to PayPal. By requesting the payment transaction to PayPal, we accept your offer.
- Advance payment by bank transfer
We accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance in a separate email or by sending the goods within two days.
3. Pricing and payment methods3.1 All prices include the applicable statutory value-added tax and are subject to an additional flat-rate delivery charge. 3.2 The following payment methods are generally available for deliveries:
- via Klarna: invoice, direct banking, part payment
- Amazon Pay
- credit card
- advance payment by bank transfer.